A classic, modern design that enhances any environment, sculptor Harry Bertoia's Diamond Lounge chair remains a fascinating study in bent metal and a fixture of mid-century design.
The Child's Diamond chair is 75% of the original and only available with a chrome frame with full cover upholstery, as shown above, or with a seat pad.
Signature KnollStudio design, produced to Bertoia's original specifications.
Exclusive manufacturing and sales rights accorded to Knoll by the designer.
• frame is welded steel with rods in polished stainless steel
• frame is scratch, stain and chip resistant with stainless steel connections and four plastic glides
• available with replaceable full cover or seat cushion, both available in a variety of KnollTextiles or Spinnybeck leather
• full covers are stretched over wire seat basket and attach to seat basket with hooks while seat cushions secure to chair with lock-snaps
• fully upholstered chair complies with California Technical Bulletin 133 in selected fabrics
• GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified® for low-emitting products
• measures 24.5w x 22.75d x 24h inches with 11.75h seat
• lead time is 8 to 12 weeks
PRICE LISTED IS FOR SEAT CUSHION ONLY IN FABRIC GRADE A....
UPCHARGE WILL BE ADDED ACCORDING TO THE PRICING MATRIX FOR FABRIC GRADE AND SEAT CUSHION V/S FULL COVER
SEE PRICELIST FOR EXACT COST