The Risom Collection exhibits the designer's taste for a well-crafted Scandinavian Modernism.
The Child’s Risom Amoeba Table is a great companion piece to the Child’s Risom Side Chair and Stool.
A KnollStudio classic, one of the first designs commissioned by Knoll.
The stool is stained to a honey finish, made of woven nylon webbing and beech hardwood. The webbing is available in a choice of four of colors.
Signature KnollStudio design, produced to Risom's original specifications.
Exclusive manufacturing and sales rights accorded to Knoll by the designer.
• frame is select beech hardwood with honey toned finish
• mortise and tenon construction
• available in honey beech with catalyzed lacquer protective coating
• stain-protective finish on nylon webbing available in four colors: blue, green, orange and red
• compliant to the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008
• for children's products, 16 C.F.R. 1303, CPSIA Title 1 Section 101 for total lead in substrates and surface coatings
• GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified® for low-emitting products
• measures 12.4w x 11.5d x 13.5h inches with 13.5h seat