Blu Dot was founded by John Christakos, Charles Lazor and Maurice Blanks. The firm began as a loose collaborative of three college friends trained in architecture and art, based on the premise that design should be affordable. The partners chose furniture as the subject of interest and opened a studio and operations in Minneapolis in 1996.
Blu Dot has begun to realize their vision with a collection of over 40 pieces that are both elegantly abstract and unambiguously functional. Blu Dot pieces are in the permanent collections of several museums, have been seen on the sets of well-known television shows such as Friends and ER, and have won numerous national and international awards.
• generously thick headboard
• wool felt upholstery
• French seams create a soft, sculpted, and low-profiled look
• twin measures 95l x 51w x 30h inches overall
• full measures 95l x 66w x 30h inches overall
• queen measures 100l x 73w x 30h inches overall
• king measures 100l x 89w x 30h inches overall
• platform height is 6 inches and headboard depth is 13 inches on all
ALL COLORS QUEEN ON BACKORDER...ETA IS MID MARCH
AQUA + WHEAT KING ON BACKORDER...ETA IS MID MARCH
|dodu twin bed||dodu full bed|
|dodu queen bed||dodu king bed|