Early Rider is a proper British family business. We'll provide the wheels, you provide the spirit of adventure. From first walkers to first pedallers, we design products to get your children cycling. Fun included for free.
Our approach to design, engineering and safety is utterly without compromise. We strive to produce fantastic pre school/first bikes that take a fun, systematic and safe approach to teaching young children to ride. Our ambition is to get every child in the country mobile, without using stabilisers.
We have combined British innovation with West coast style and world leading manufacturing. The result is a range of bikes unlike any others. We hope you enjoy them!
The Lite 12's Lightweight, more upright riding position with a shorter wheelbase and slimmer tires results in a fast, nimble bike that is easy to handle for smaller or less physical children.
At 3.25 kgs, our lightest Early Rider. It's more upright headset makes for a snappier, more maneuverable bike. Ideal for younger kids (as early as 20 months), for lighter, less physical kids, or for kids whom speed is a real priority. The perfect first bike.
• FSC marine grade birch plywood frame
• adjustable, restricted & full settings steering
• EVA foam grips
• alloy sealed bearing hubs
• aluminum rims
• Innova 12.5 x 1.75 front & rear tires
• embroidered non-toxic faux leather seat pad
• seat height from 29.5 to 38 cm
• tires measure 12.5 inches
• stand over height is 29.5 cm
• inside leg is 33 cm +
• approximate height is 85 cm
• suitable from 1.5 to 3.5 years