Since 1944, when Wilton Dinges envisioned manufacturing sculptured masterworks, Emeco has been focused on a single goal: combining the best materials with the highest skilled craftsman.
Quality isn't an accident. It's all about the process and people.
Timeless. Chairs admired today...and indefinitely.
Chairs that span generations and cultures. Built individually by a handful of craftsmen. 77 painstaking steps at a time.
The enduring Emeco classics.
"When I close my eyes, this is the chair I see," Philippe Starck. 100% Aluminum. Guaranteed for life. What more do you need?
• one piece construction without connections
• touched by human hands
• only the best materials
• 77 step process results in a chair that will last a lifetime
• soft aluminum has smooth bends without distortion
• proprietary thermal treatment makes Emeco chairs 3 times stronger than steel
• anodized finish makes surface near diamond hard
• hand brushed or polished finish gets better with age
• shaped to conform to the body
• measures 20.75w x 21.25d x 43h inches with a 29.5 inch seat height
• weighs 9.5 lbs
• leadtime for delivery is 10 to 12 weeks