nanimarquina was founded in Barcelona in 1986 and has become a leading brand in contemporary design rugs.
The rug collections speak to us about a world that begins and ends with tactile sensations.
Juliette | Some people listen to classical music and pop on the same day.
The spirit of this collection Juliette collection is that of taking a classic decorative motif, inspired by Victorian aesthetics, into a contemporary trend predominated by strong colour contrast. Its design reinterprets the majesty of palatial floral ornaments, proving how the old can become something modern depending on its context. Two different sizes and three colour combinations, in reds, greys or greens, make it a versatile piece, ideal for those who love blending. Past and present join hands in a rug of daring beauty.
Vacuuming is recommended at least once a week. Do not allow stains to dry-in and apply a suitable stain-removing solution.
• 100% New Zealand wool
• hand tufted
• small measures 5.6 x 7.9 ft or 170 x 240 cm
• medium measures 6.6 x 9.8 ft or 200 x 300 cm
• large measures 9.8 x 13.2 ft or 300 x 400 cm
• density is 46,500 knots/sq meter
• wool pile height is 14 mm
• total height is 20 mm
• weight is 4.5 kg/sq meter
• special order item
• custom sizes available for $658/sq m or $61/sqf
• do not dry clean
PLEASE CHECK AVAILABILITY