The Leander furniture is manufactured in, among other things, European beech, moulded in a classic Scandinavian design that combines function with simple, clear aesthetics. The principle is that the beautiful appearance must always be accompanied by great applicability. And that good design gives pleasure and quality of life.
Children are active, even when they are sitting...
Children want to be a part of the togetherness at the table, but they also like to move. The Leander chair is slightly springy and this gives the child a natural feeling of freedom of movement.
The safety brace and back are designed to ensure a correct ergonomic sitting position and the depth of the brace is adjusted without using tools.
The chair is steadily balanced and stands solidly on the floor. At the same time, it only weighs 5.1 kg so it is easy to move around.
The most recent requirements for safety are integrated into the soft lines of the chair’s design so it appears presentable and timeless in any interior and not just in “the children’s corner”.
• comfortably springy
• adjusted to child’s age and needs
• depth of the safety brace is adjusted – without using tools
• back is adjusted for maximum support
• seat and footplate can be freely moved up and down
• moulded legs provide stability and stands securely
• is also a comfortable adult chair
• manufactured in moulded European beech
• surface treated with water-based lacquer
• optional cushion is machine washable at 60°C and can be tumble-dried
• safety bar including black leather strap is adjustable to two positions – without using tools
• overall measurements are 32.7h x 21.7w x 22d inches
• weighs 11.5 lbs
• lead time is 8 to 12 weeks
|leander high chair cushion|