nanimarquina was founded in Barcelona in 1986 and has become a leading brand in contemporary design rugs.
The rug collections speak to us about a world that begins and ends with tactile sensations.
Little field of flowers | A little space for day dreaming.
Nature sneaks into the house thanks to this rug made with small, hand woven felt flowers. A rural oasis where you can dream and take a break from the urban hustle and bustle, from the cold pavement and stress of the city. A garden of unique delights that marks its own seasons according to the colour chosen: purples, reds, greens or ecru. A piece that has won multiple design awards, that is not indifferent and invites you to play in its smooth, gentle leaves. It is another sign of the three-dimensional possibilities of rugs, with a large dose of subtlety, taste for the exquisite and refinement.
Vacuuming is recommended at least once a week. Do not allow stains to dry-in and apply a suitable stain-removing solution. See the section Looking after and cleaning. Do not have the carpets dry-cleaned too often. In the event that it becomes necessary, make sure that it is done by a specialised dry-cleaner.
• 100% dyed felt wool
• hand loomed
• small measures 2.6 x 4.6 ft or 85 x 140 cm
• medium measures 5.6 x 7.9 ft or 170 x 240 cm
• large measures 6.6 x 9.8 ft or 200 x 300 cm
• x-large measures 9.8 x 13.2 ft or 300 x 400 cm
• density is 750 pieces/sq meter
• wool pile height is 60 mm
• weight is 3.6 kg/sq meter
• special order item
• custom sizes available for $1468/sq m or $136/sqf