Early Rider is a proper British family business. We'll provide the wheels, you provide the spirit of adventure. From first walkers to first pedallers, we design products to get your children cycling. Fun included for free.
Our approach to design, engineering and safety is utterly without compromise. We strive to produce fantastic pre school/first bikes that take a fun, systematic and safe approach to teaching young children to ride. Our ambition is to get every child in the country mobile, without using stabilisers.
We have combined British innovation with West coast style and world leading manufacturing. The result is a range of bikes unlike any others. We hope you enjoy them!
The Classic has a slackened headset angle, longer wheelbase, low center of gravity, and a wider rear tire that results in an incredibly stable bike for the smaller child.
With its wide fat boy tire, low center of gravity, and slackened headset angle, this is surely the most stable learner bike of all... as well as the coolest. So easy to ride for the smaller tots despite its larger size, and its bigger frame and 14 inch front wheel allows your child to get more out of the bike for longer.
An extended seat post will take the seat height as high as your child will ever need it to be should the standard adjustable seat post be outgrown, and progression onto the bikes unrestricted steering setting will add an extra inch of reach.
• FSC marine grade birch plywood frame
• adjustable, restricted & full settings steering
• EVA foam grips
• alloy sealed bearing hubs
• aluminum rims
• Innova 12.5 x 3.0 rear tire and 14 x 1.95 inch front tire
• embroidered non-toxic faux leather seat pad
• seat height from 30.5 to 39 cm
• tires measure 12.5 and 14 inches
• stand over height is 30.5 cm
• inside leg is 35 cm +
• approximate height is 90 cm
• suitable from 2 to 4.5 years