Since 1944, when Wilton Dinges envisioned manufacturing sculptured masterworks, Emeco has been focused on a single goal: combining the best materials with the highest skilled craftsman.
Quality isn't an accident. It's all about the process and people.
Timeless. Chairs admired today...and indefinitely.
Chairs that span generations and cultures. Built individually by a handful of craftsmen. 77 painstaking steps at a time.
The enduring Emeco classics.
Tested to carry 750 pounds, Superlight weighs only 6.5 pounds. The brushed/anodized shell and frame are connected by a hinge, allowing them to flex independently and move with the sitter.
Superlight won the 2004 "Good Design Award" and was one of Architectural Record Magazine's top products of 2004.
Superlight can be used indoors or out.
• touched by human hands
• only the best materials
• 77 step process results in a chair that will last a lifetime
• soft aluminum has smooth bends without distortion
• proprietary thermal treatment makes Emeco chairs 3 times stronger than steel
• anodized finish makes surface near diamond hard
• hand brushed finish gets better with age
• measures 16.5w x 20.47d x 31.8h inches with a 18 inch seat height
• weighs 6.5 lbs
• leadtime for delivery is 10 to 12 weeks